How getting married helped my business

Whaaaaat, we've been married for 51 days!
I won't go into the details of the day in this post but in line with the speed that time moved then, the last seven & a bit weeks have gone equally as fast.

But guess what, I've been super focussed and productive every day since then. The way we'd been thinking about the wedding for all those months seemed like the be all and end all of everything. It sort of felt like there was nothing after the big day. We didn't have anything planned and everything was just focused on getting through what seemed to be our last day on earth!
As a Catholic couple, it was such a pleasure to be taking another sacrament together and that in itself brings a strange feeling of renewal and optimism.

shipping desk ideas, etsy, shipping station

This sensation has spread out like the pebble making waves all across the lake. I've done a major rejig in the studio to make it more streamlined. I had printers, stock and equipment spread all over the flat but everything is now in the one room and in a place that makes sense. I finally finished my shipping station and got all set up for the coming months.



 As we are ttc, as they say, I am super aware of our health and nutrition at the moment. So I'm making big efforts to prepare healthy meals for us both. This has given me extra energy for business planning and for those days when I wake up dreading the thought of wrapping just one more mug in bubble wrap ready for posting (I don't know why but it kills me off!).
The best thing about being married is that now we are officially an effective team! (bonus points to you if you recognise that term). I didn't think it was possible but **look away now if you get cringed out easily** we have fallen deeper in love and have become even closer. My husband 100% supports me in all my Prints Of Heart work, and that to me is priceless.

As I'm in a super romantic mood of late I'd love to hear your romance stories, so let me know in the comments below.







Comments