What's your level? A personalised birthday card for the gamer in your life.


Wouldn't it be great if we marked our age as a level? I remember when I was playing Dead Island back in the day I was pretty pleased with my scores as it meant I was an accomplished kickass zombie killer, I also play solo, like always, so yeah. Smug mode.
Anyway, getting a high level in gaming means you're pretty revered, you're strong, you've experienced some hardcore shit and you know what you're doing.

With our age however, sometimes we're not as excited when the number goes up are we?!
custom gamer's gift
Since launching this birthday card last month it is proving to be one of the most popular cards in my range. It's great for that gamer in your life and when an order came through for the card below it actually brought a tear to my eye!

gamer dad birthday ideasI mean how cute is that?
A lot of the cards are going out to people around my level, my generation who actually played on those controllers. Not tooting my own flute or anything but this is certainly one of my favourites ☺
birthday gift for gamer
Of course it's not just guys who are the recipients of these personalised cards, I love seeing other gamer girls out there too.

So yeah, if you're looking for a custom card for that game head in your life then there you go.

Enjoy




Comments