A gift idea for the prickly hard to buy for.

If you've started your shopping for the big day already, well, my aren't you organised! I wish I could say the same. But today I just wanted to give you a few ideas for a sweet and funny gift for that hard to buy for person in your life.

The 'don't be a prick today, ok' personalised cactus range


cactus print, pink and green cactus art, cactus wall art
Personalised 'don't be a prick' print 



Now, if you're a little short on time, I also have a printable option. This is great if you just want to get your file and print out at home.
I aim to get all orders sent electronically within 24 hours.
printable cactus gift, art printable, instant download

Print from home

Also, and I'm really spoiling you here, take a look at this badboy!
custom mug, funny mugs, Christmas mugs
Get it on a mug

I even have a mug option too, so your prickly friend (or maybe that's you, no judgement) can get the message every day with their coffee or tea.

With a super cool green cactus print on a pink background, this design really packs a punch and is the ideal choice to get your passive aggressive dig in without anyone being the wiser.

Good times? YES!




Comments