Here's to the crazy ones. Day 8 Randomloveletter 2016

 

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble makers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules and they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them.
About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. 
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

 Here's to the crazy ones quote


It's 02:56am on a school night. I'm packing up orders with the dulcet tones of Jesse & Walt heading towards their demise in the background.
My head is pounding from this intense heat we're having and I have to be up in about three hours for another round of packing up card orders and a 9 hour stretch at the dayjob.

But guess what....


I feel like a pig in shit, I'm happy to be a crazy one, yeah I'm pooped and I am 100% looking forward to finishing up at my dayjob (did I tell you I quit?). I'm happy to be crazy enough to think I can change the world (my own at least). And I'm happy to be a square peg in a round hole.

Today's #randomloveletter (click here to learn more about this challenge) was posted on a bin on the way to work. I hung around as usual for the optimum moment but got spotted by a young lad on his way to school, aghh.

Have a great day you little crazy monkey you!





Comments