Day 35 Cohesive, coherent copy, oh cripes. Forty Days Of Patience (and other good stuff)

Cripes, writers block. Topics mulled over today & dismissed.

  • Being married without the wedding day ~ probably sounds too weird
  • The Walking Dead and 'in the same boat' ~ wrote some cracking ideas for this but ended up not tying them together and deleted the whole post
  • People turning right at traffic lights, my pet hate ~ might sound like a crank
  • The way I plan my workday & how I ensure everything is finished midweek ~ might sound like a showoff
  • Just be nice ~ because yeah
  • The Walking Dead, when people over act, keep pouting & ruin an episode ~ might sound like a dick
  • Carol. Why she's my all time fave & a bit about God's plan ~ may sound unintentionally blasé
  • Why my boss loves it when I tell her to shut up ~ bit naughty
So yeah, I think it's only fair to say I've been knackered from the minute I woke up this morning plus I've not drank enough so I'm neither able to group a sentence, point or post together let alone have it make sense properly.

I hope you can forgive me, but fingers crossed I'll be more 'on' tomorrow.

Rating ~ Off game


Comments