Day 34 Here's to old friends. Forty Days Of Patience (and other good stuff)

Last night I had a dream about a special little man and he's been on my mind all day.
His name was Baryl and he spent 13 years 8 months and 17 days spreading love and happiness to all that knew him.
black Labrador, It's been 45 days since he left us.
I heard that animals don't get go to Heaven but there's talk of a rainbow bridge that seems quite accommodating, although he should be allowed in because man, that guy had soul!

We got Baryl as a pup, myself and an old flame. I can still remember clearly the first time I saw him, I marveled at his big brown eyes and perfectly new toe pads and I would carry him round in my arms like a baby!
It's still very hard to think about him for too long and I'm blubbering big style as I type but I'm happy that I got to see him in my dreams last night.
I just wish I'd had more time, given him more belly rubs, called him a good boy a million times more or even just one more moment to gaze into those eyes.

So I'll leave you with a picture, this is Baryl with a big smile as he knew he was on the way to the park, one of his favourite places.



Rating ~ Big Bear


  

Comments