Day 33 Start saying goodbye. Forty Days Of Patience (and other good stuff)

I love a good Sunday, lie in, Church, a full English, tinker around on the internet, snooze, and just general lounging.
I hope your Sunday has been as good as ours here. I do have a teeny tiny gripe budding now though; what am I going to do when the 40 days are up? How am I going to reconcile my day? I'm a little sad that in around a week or so this series will have come to and end. It's worked wonders for me both personally and biz-wise. I'm certainly changing the way I handle situations and the emotions attached to that and I've somehow been taking bigger strides in my online world too, which are now slowly but surely bearing fruit.
Good times.

So yeah, a little pensive today. I've enjoyed writing this every day and I sincerely hope you've enjoyed reading it too.

I actually don't have anything much more for you today, but here's a lovely picture of a prop I bought for some product shots I have planned soon.


Rating ~ Dunno

Comments