Day 30 Thankful for Thursday. Forty Days Of Patience (and other good stuff)

Hmm, I have nothing to report, write about or reminisce over . Nothing has happened other than the everyday goings on today.

But I'm still thinking. I'm still doing my bit. I'm still on this Lenten journey (ergh sorry, said journey again, that's twice in thirty days!) I guess I do have something to write about. It's important to maintain your relationship with God not only in the overtly testing or joyful times, but also those in between times too.
There's always something to pray about and be thankful for right? Just the fact that I've had a run of the mill and nondescript day is absolutely amazing! I'll even go as far as to say that yes, today was my favourite kind of day.

Rating ~ And that's all I have to say about that




Comments