Day 28, I messed up again! Forty Days Of Patience (and other good stuff)

I've been horrible to my boss at work today. I apologised towards the end of the day and we made friends again but cripes, I was bang out of order. I wish I'd held my tongue, but I totally lost my patience after a massive misunderstanding of the words 'don't worry about that, I'll sort it' and then the flood gates opened.

It was bad, mean in fact. Girls are terrors, I've always said that I only ever want boys (although at this stage I can't afford to be picky!) and people seem genuinely horrified when I say this, but the female of the species is a loathsome and ferocious creature by nature. *easily offended stop reading now. We are ruled by our hormones, can hold a grudge for years on end and will cut right to a person's soul with a barrage of hatred that has been festering, usually over something so petty and insignificant in the grand scheme of things too!

So yeah, I've been bad again and I'll be honest I don't know how to fix it. Well, I know the theory, but it's the putting it into practice that's the hard part.
I don't have any quotes or fancy wordplay today, just the fact that I've been a dick and I know it!

Rating ~ Rock bottom

Comments