Day 25, I've started so I'll finish. Forty Days Of Patience (and other good stuff)

I'm not gonna lie. I've been seriously considering not writing today's post until tomorrow morning. I am exhausted, the good kind of exhaustion, a 13 hour slog exhaustion of pure concentrated focus.

Now, unless you're in the kind of world I'm in, if I were to say I've been working on my website and blog's behind the scenes bits for 13 hours straight then you're not going to appreciate just how drained I am feeling right now.

The good news is, I've been meaning to do this for 8 months so although I'm probably only about 1/3 of the way through, I feel like I've made a pretty good start on it.
I'm looking forward to getting back to the day job on Monday, purely for the fact I get to stand up all day! I had to get my boyf.. fiance to come out for a walk around the block with me before as my gammy hip was playing up plus my knees were locking! Lol, of course trying to walk it off made me compensate so I now have a bit of a back issue too. The joys of getting old I guess, nothing a good night's sleep won't sort I hope!

I better get off as I can no longer string a sentence together but here's a picture of a cat I used on my contact page.

Rating ~ A successful day


Comments