Day 14, Fail to plan, plan to fail.

I've written three different blog posts this evening and deleted them all. Topics included awkward baby conversations, Doctor Who and writers block.

I guess it's a good sign that I have nothing to whine about, or at least nothing that seems justified to whine about, yeah I've had a couple of frustrating moments today but that's purely down to my own expectations.
Maybe we should revisit the little Corinthians passage today.

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes. 


You may not be able to notice it but these last two weeks have seen a real difference in my general pissed off meter levels, I'm much more calm and even accepting which is a new one on me. I implore you to explore this for yourself, even for a few days. I can guarantee you'll feel the benefit.

As a side note, tomorrow at the dayjob I will be attempting to complete almost a weeks worth of work in a day. I am untold excited to get stuck in. I set everything out before I left tonight so I can bulldoze my way through from the start.
Now, I'm only mentioning this as I've been planning it meticulously. My pal is on holiday this week so I'm on my own. I'm not boasting here, honestly, but I can easily manage that workload once in a while when I'm on top form (which incidentally I am at the moment). Once it's all done I can relax knowing everything is on track for while I'm on holiday next week. 
Best laid plans & that.


Rating ~ Got there in the end




Comments